Pressure-Sensitive Automotive Parts Labels
Heavy-duty labels that look good. Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too. Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable…
Heavy-duty labels that look good.
Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too.
Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable labels for identification, dating and usage information. And because parts conterfeiting is a problem, security labels are needed to assure customers that they are getting original manufacturer-quality products.
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- Overt security and authentication labels that used fracturable materials (destructible labels), messaging adhesives and holographic images keep your brand safe from counterfeiting.
- Unique, high-track tire tread labels are available for auto-apply applications, including the ability to variably imprinting product part number, UTQG rating and other information.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Many new parts are packaged in clear clamshells so the parts are visible.
- A good looking label adds to the brand awareness.
- Labels can be wrapped around the container as a closure for tamper-evident safety.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The Epson C7500 inkjet label printer is a fast, full-colour label printer whose rugged design allows minimal maintenance, low cost of ownership, and is ideal for busy, on-demand labelling environments.
The Just-in-Time Colour printing lets you print the labels you need, when you need them, quickly and economically. The C7500 uses durable inks that won’t smudge, smear or fade. And the highly durable labels are up to 50% lower in cost than laser or thermal-transfer printed labels.
The perfect colour printer for GHS and medical device labels.
Now you can dramatically reduce colour label costs, increase operational efficiencies and quickly produce high-quality colour labels with Just in Time ColourTM printing on Epson’s high-speed ColourWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer. This compact inkjet printer is perfect for in-house on-demand printing of small GHS chemical labels, short run food labels, medical device labelling and more.View Product
Blank labels are used in all industries for documentation and tracking and in logistics. The relevant labels are marked using the thermal direct or thermal transfer method; Weber also supplies the relevant printers for any conceivable purpose.View Product
Brands and high-quality products need suitable labels to represent the image and reflect the branding. Weber Marking Systems is geared for the production of high-quality primary and pre-printed labels for any application.View Product