Use unique materials to set your brand apart
The craft beer and wine industries are bursting at the seams with new breweries and vineyards opening every day. And we are supplying them with creative labels as special as their offerings.
Clear labels and metallic facestocks can give your labels a unique look that gets your product noticed. Plus it adds implied value because the label looks so good!
Here are some examples of colourful custom beverage labels:
Weber can also help you apply your labels with a label applicator
- Small bottling run applicators
- Medium bottling run label applicators
- Large bottling run labelling systems
Wine, Craft Beer & Spirits Label Tips
Wine & spirits packaging has to endure a wide range of environmental extremes from wet and humid storage in coolers to abuse on store shelves. Weber offers facestocks and adhesives that can withstand these hardships with ease. Our quality testing assures your label performance.
- Add a laminate or spot varnish to areas of your label to highlight specific features.
- Booklet labels can add additional pages to your label that can contain recipes, health information or coupons.
- Add a QR Code or SnapTag to direct your customers to your social media pages.