Weber Packaging Solutions provides high-quality labelling and coding solutions for all industry sectors of the Irish market, for any surface and shape imaginable.
Our extensive range of services from label printers and applicators to special bespoke labelling systems and RFID systems to inkjet coders. Barcode software and operating supplies such as labels, colour ribbons or ink enhance the product range, along with our exceptional customer support services with suitable financing and customer training.
At our first-rate 8,000-square-metre manufacturing and customer service facility our friendly and knowledgeable staff are capable of addressing all your labelling and coding requirements. The countrywide network of sales, customer service and technical support specialists, in addition to our constant commitment to quality, has maintained our position as a reputable leader in the label industry.
Our customer representatives have detailed knowledge of labelling and coding machines and equipment, data collection systems, labelling software and label materials. Our aim is to work as partners with each of our customers to establish an understanding of each application and how it can be best realised to improve your business. Our efficient, high-speed label presses and extensive library of dies means we have the capability and diversity to assemble a complete solution for your labelling application.
Weber Packaging Solutions provide a wide range of products and services direct to customers and through reseller agents:
- Blank and Printed Self-Adhesive Labels
- Thermal-Transfer Label Printers
- Thermal Inkjet Coders and Foils
- Packaging Label Applicators
- Packaging Printer-Applicator Systems
- Legitronic Barcode Labelling Software
- Legimax Bespoke Labelling Software
- Barcode, Scanning and Verification Systems
- RFID Track and Trace System Solutions
- Complete Systems Repairs and Maintenance
- Labelling Software Support
- Labelling Systems and Packaging Consultants
- Traceability Solutions and Products
Contact one our customer support representatives today for a free quote.
If required we can also arrange a free onsite inspection to establish where you can make savings throughout your labelling and coding process.