Barcode Verification Solutions
A Barcode Verification System can be a simple spot checking mobile device or integrated into your printing process itself. Ensuring you have a solution that will meet the quality and standards you need is essential to getting the most out of your system. A proper verification system provides the insurance that your barcodes will scan at every level of the supply chain for increased efficiency and smooth customer/supplier relations.
Key Benefits of a Barcode Verification System
• Efficiency – Save time by eliminating the need to reprint barcodes
• Accuracy – Scan every barcode, every time without the errors of manual data entry
• Compliance – Ensure your barcodes meet the requirements of all your customers
Components of a Barcode Verification System
All barcode verification systems comprise of one of these 2 modules:
• Hand held verifier – These are mobile devices that have a built-in scanner and small display that provides a grading of each barcode. They allow you to spot check barcodes after they are printed and offer printed or downloadable reports on the verified codes.
• On-line verifier – Mounts in front of and connects directly to your printer to check each barcode as it is made. These devices allow you to automatically reprint poorly made barcodes at the printer level or even stop printing if continued poor quality codes are being made. These are best suited for high volume print applications where spot checking is not feasible.