DRS – 2000 Desktop Rewind Station
IDEAL FOR PRODUCTION PREPARATION THE DRS-2000 DESKTOP REWIND STATION OFFERS:
- Off-line rewinding
- Counts both gap and reflective labels
- Variable Speed Control
- Tension Control
- Great for dispensers and hand held applicators.
- Excellent in visual inspection
- Easy to operate
- Rewind up to 61.5cm/sec.
- Wind Labels Roll To Roll
- Maximun Speed 61.5mm/sec
- Roll Width 2.5 cm to 23cm
- Auto Switching Power Supply 100-250 Volts 47-63 Hz
- Supports 30.5cm Rolls With 7.6cm Cores
- Winds Labels “In” to “Out” or “Out” to “In”
- Adjustable Speed Control
- Back Tension For Tight Uniform Rolls
- Splice Smaller Rolls Into One Large Roll
- The DRS 2000 comes with standard 7.6cm core holders.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsDRS – 2000 DESKTOP REWIND STATION
The Alpha HSM (High Speed Modular) is our new modular design that is based on various components that can be combined into the right system to meet your requirements.View Product
Markoprint X1Jet HP Handhold A powerful mobile handheld inkjet printer for use in multiple locations The Markoprint X1JET HP HandHold inkjet printer is a versatile, mobile, industrial, small character inkjet printer. The X1JET HP HandHold is battery operated and will print high resolution text and images without being fixed to a production line.…View Product
The Alpha Compact Inkjet combines the proven and renowned Alpha series labelling system with the compact Markoprint inkjet printer.View Product
Low-cost offline coding system; ideal for companies looking to automate their date marking process for the first time.View Product