Pressure-Sensitive Spice Labels
Exotic spices need to have labels that reflect the quality and specialty of the product. And you need to create a unique look for your spice family so customers will look for the familiar package when they buy again. A good label design will entice customers to try your brand. By using metallic foils and gloss/dull varnish combinations, your labels can become a work of art.
Special Materials Make Your Brand of Seasoning Stand Out From The Crowd.
Spice & Seasoning Label Tips
- Use a clear label material or metallic foils create the look of quality and dimensional effects with your label.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to repeated handling and rough use over a long length of time (like BBQ season).
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for consumer to return to your brand by sight.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes.
- Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company, get coupons, recipes and more.
Weber can also help you apply your labels with a label applicator sized to fit your needs, from small boutique spice companies to large automated seasoning production labellers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Pressure-sensitive adhesive works not only due to its initial tack, but also its slight absorption into the surface of the label substrate. Because the specific characteristics of different substrates can prevent the absorption of adhesive and therefore weaken its adhesion, it is important to consider the substrate material and texture, its shape and its temperature at application.View Product
Weber can provide you with a selection of label facestocks to solve virtually any labeling application. Each facestock features certain characteristics for superior performance in specific work environments.View Product
Your automotive replacement parts packaging needs a colorful label to attract a buyers attention. Set your brand apart from the competition with unique, well-designed labels that showcase your products. You can use a wide range of materials to add value and style to your label and Weber can help you decide on the best fit of facestock and adhesive to guarantee that your label looks good and performs correctly.View Product
When choosing the right label for your detergent or liquid soap product, it’s important to get a label material that will stand up to exposure to the product. The label is going to get wet and abused. Weber can help you decide on the right materials that will look great and yet be durable enough to take harsh treatment of repeated soakings and squeezing.View Product