Pressure-sensitive adhesive works not only due to its initial tack, but also its slight absorption into the surface of the label substrate. Because the specific characteristics of different substrates can prevent the absorption of adhesive and therefore weaken its adhesion, it is important to consider the substrate material and texture, its shape and its temperature at application.
Rubber-based adhesives typically are more economical than others, but lack extreme cold-temperature-resistant qualities.
- 155 Performance Permanent – Permanent, rubber-based adhesive used on corrugated, metal, glass, plastic, wood, and many other surfaces. Excellent on polyethylene films. The ultimate in quick-stick properties.
- 175 Economy Permanent – Permanent, rubber-based adhesive ideal for corrugated and other packaging applications.
- 355 Cold Temperature Permanent – Permanent rubber-based adhesive that adheres strongly to steel, fiber, and plastic drums. Ideal for chemical drum applications.
- 375 Broad Temperature Permanent – Permanent, rubber-based adhesive with a wide temperature range.
- 655 Specialty Permanent – Features a high degree of initial tack and ultimate removability from painted steel or high and low surface energy plastics.
Acrylic-based adhesives have a lower degree of initial tack than their rubber-based counterparts; however, after 24 hours they generally are as permanent as rubber-based. In addition, acrylics resist both low and high temperatures.
- 125 Economy Permanent Acrylic – Permanent, all-purpose acrylic adhesive that adheres to a variety of surfaces, particularly corrugated and packaging films.
- 425 Performance Permanent Acrylic – All-weather, acrylic emulsion adhesive that excels in flash freeze, frozen, and cold temperature applications. Adheres to many more shapes and surfaces than conventional adhesives. Extremely stable.
- 430 Standard Permanent Acrylic – Permanent, acrylic-based adhesive that displays excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces including corrugated, plastic, metal, and glass. Features a high degree of initial tack and long- term bond strength.
- 475 All-Purpose Acrylic – Permanent, all-purpose acrylic that offers a high degree of initial tack, ultimate bond strength and excellent UV resistance; ideal for outdoor use.
- 3000 Outdoor Permanent Acrylic – High tack, acrylic adhesive used primarily for outdoor drum labeling applications. The best acrylic for quick-stick applications.
- 500 Removable – Durable adhesives which provide long-lasting bond strength, yet can be removed cleanly from a wide variety of surfaces—including glass, metal, wood, plastic, and corrugated.
- 600 Opaque – Permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesives tinted black with strong initial tack to corrugated surfaces. Ideal for covering existing labels to block-out fixed information.
- 2000 Repositionable – Unique acrylic adhesive developed so labels can be removed cleanly and re-adhered to virtually all smooth, flat surfaces while retaining superb bonding strength.
- Ultraplate Select and Plus – High-performance, permanent acrylic adhesive that adheres well to aluminum, painted metal, steel, plastic, polypropylene, polyethylene, and polyvinyl chloride. Offers high degree of tack and ultimate bond strength; shows superior versatility for durable nameplate applications.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Markoprint X1Jet HP Handhold A powerful mobile handheld inkjet printer for use in multiple locations The Markoprint X1JET HP HandHold inkjet printer is a versatile, mobile, industrial, small character inkjet printer. The X1JET HP HandHold is battery operated and will print high resolution text and images without being fixed to a production line.…View Product
The TC51/TC56 touch computer is sleek and beautiful—yet smart, rugged and hardworking. Designed for the new business world, users get a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones to meet worker expectations, along with the enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability a business requires.View Product
ACHIEVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE AND ASSOCIATE PRODUCTIVITY
Add value to the customer experience with targeted promotions and offers based on buying preferences. Empower store associates to more efficiently manage inventory and pricing at the shelf edge. Reduce your overhead costs and improve customer loyalty with the MC Series multi-function retail mobile computer.View Product
Fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Daily operation couldn’t be simpler, thanks to a new ribbon cartridge with more status iconsView Product