We offer a number of sustainable label products, including renewable films and papers, 100 percent post-consumer waste papers, dis-solvable and reputable papers, soy-based inks, and more. We believe that what is good for business can be better for the environment. We do not believe that being green has to cost more; no packaging professional should accept that. Here at Weber, we pledge to strive to develop products and process that improve our environment and our bottom line.
Make sure your green product includes a sustainable label.
Sustainable Label Tips
- 30% Post Consumer Waste label material is derived from recycled paper waste.
- Repulpable Paper can be ground up and repulped along with the corrugated it was on to create a new label stock or board.
- Soy-based nks are entirely natural and eco-friendly. They come from a renewable source.
- Renewable Paper & Films are produced with corn-based products.
- Your label should include a reference to your label materials to show you are using sustainable products.
- A QR code on your label can link your customer to information (video, web page, blog) about your sustainable efforts.
We believe that what is good for business can be better for the environment. We do not believe that being green has to cost more; no packaging professional should accept that. Here at Weber, we pledge to strive to develop products and process that improve our environment and our bottom line.
- Renewable Films – Polylactic acid (PLA) film label materials produced with corn-based products
- Renewable Papers – “Tree-free” label materials, made from bamboo, bagasse (sugar cane) and cotton linens
- 100% Post-Consumer Waste Papers – Label papers derived entirely from waste paper products
- Dissolvable Paper – Paper label material that dissolves in water in just seconds and is biodegradable
- Repulpable Paper – Paper that can be re-pulped along with corrugated into new paper label stock or board
- Recycled Content Tags – Paper tag material containing a percentage of recycled content
- Soy-based Inks – Inks that are entirely natural and eco-friendly, derived from a renewable source, for your pre-printed label needs
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Markoprint X1Jet HP Handhold – A powerful mobile handheld inkjet printer for use in multiple locations The Markoprint X1JET HP HandHold inkjet printer is a versatile, mobile, industrial, small character inkjet printer for use in multiple locations. The mobile industrial inkjet printer is battery operated and will print high resolution text and images without being fixed to a…View Product
The TC51/TC56 touch computer is sleek and beautiful—yet smart, rugged and hardworking. Designed for the new business world, users get a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones to meet worker expectations, along with the enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability a business requires.View Product
This series of retail SATO printers include a heavy duty print mechanism and cutter assembly which carries on the tradition of durability and performance of SATO solutions.View Product
ACHIEVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE AND ASSOCIATE PRODUCTIVITY
Add value to the customer experience with targeted promotions and offers based on buying preferences. Empower store associates to more efficiently manage inventory and pricing at the shelf edge. Reduce your overhead costs and improve customer loyalty with the MC Series multi-function retail mobile computer.View Product