Labels for the spirits category of alcoholic beverages (gin, vodka, rum, whiskey, bourbon, tequila and brandy) have to look great on the store shelf but also must be eye-catching on the back wall of a bar to get a customer’s attention. Clear film labels can let the color of your product show through or can make your design float on the bottle. And clear beverages allow a back label to show through from the front to add to the design or create a three-dimensional effect.
A good looking custom label both identifies and sells your brand.
Weber can print your labels on a wide variety of materials that will set your brand apart from the competition. We can help with intricate die cuts and special designs for irregularly-shaped bottles.
This spirits margarita label is printed on clear film material with an intricate die cut that makes the shiny label jump off of the satin-finished bottle. This gives the product a very unique look like a frosted margarita glass.
The labels are also printed with a film liner that is more reliable against breaks for high-speed automated labeling.
These labels were printed on our high-resolution HP digital presses.
Label Size: 3.25″ wide x 5.0″ high
Facestock: Clear film
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: None
Spirits Label Tips
- By using a clear label material or metallic foil, you add a perceived value to your product with an up-scale look.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to damp and abrasive conditions as well as frequent handling with product contents contacting the label.
- Always test your label adhesives to make sure they will stick securely to your containers, especially plastic bottles and irregularly curved shapes.
- Your label designs and colors should reflect your brand’s image. Consumers make choices by associating themselves with your product’s image.
- Spirits are much more expensive per bottle than other beverages like craft beers and juices. Make sure your label design is in line with your beverage’s value.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes. Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Low-cost offline coding system; ideal for companies looking to automate their date marking process for the first time.View Product
The Epson C7500 inkjet label printer is a fast, full-colour label printer whose rugged design allows minimal maintenance, low cost of ownership, and is ideal for busy, on-demand labelling environments.
The Just-in-Time Colour printing lets you print the labels you need, when you need them, quickly and economically. The C7500 uses durable inks that won’t smudge, smear or fade. And the highly durable labels are up to 50% lower in cost than laser or thermal-transfer printed labels.
The perfect colour printer for GHS and medical device labels.
Now you can dramatically reduce colour label costs, increase operational efficiencies and quickly produce high-quality colour labels with Just in Time ColourTM printing on Epson’s high-speed ColourWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer. This compact inkjet printer is perfect for in-house on-demand printing of small GHS chemical labels, short run food labels, medical device labelling and more.View Product
Special labels by Weber Marking Systems meet the most diverse of requirements and have numerous specialized features, depending on their purpose.View Product