Bottle-Matic II Dual Label Applicator
The Bottle-Matic II goes one step further by applying front and back pressure-sensitive labels to cylindrical objects. This makes it easy, for example, to label round containers with an eye-catching decorative label on the front and a nutrition/ingredients label on the back.
The Bottle-Matic II is available in 10″ wide and 16″ wide models that fit most products. Options include a waste re-winder that collects the label liner as it is used and a large roll adapter so you can work longer between label roll change-overs.
Bottle-Matic II Dual Label Applicators
Bottle-Matic II labellers enable you to label the front and back of all kinds of cylindrical objects by setting the desired spacing using the unit’s index knob. The operator inserts the container and depresses a footswitch and the label is applied. The machine immediately inserts a gap that was set by the index knob and applies the second label.
Most wine bottles are labelled in less than five seconds, enabling the user to quickly remove the bottle and insert another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established, bottles can be labelled very quickly.
Loading labels is easy as well; just feed the labels between the dispensing tables, then through the patented feed-roll assembly and snap it into place.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10″ wide and the larger 16″ wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10″ in diameter.
- Label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
- Gap adjustment is quick and easy.
- Accurate: Maintains repetitive gap spacing to 0.0625″ or less on most containers. Holds 0.0312″ side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15″ in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminium. Its peel edge is hand-milled to spec within .001″.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic II uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
ZEBRA ZT510 – NEXT-GENERATION PRINTING THAT IS BUDGET-FRIENDLY
Designed to strike the ideal balance between performance and value, the Zebra ZT510 includes the core features you need in an industrial printer at a cost-effective price point.View Product
ZT400 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth® connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. Plus, with Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, an innovative operating system, your customer can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.View Product
ZEBRA ZT600 SERIES – INDUSTRIAL BRAWN FOR EVERY CHALLENGE
Advancing the legacy of the industry-leading Xi Series, the Zebra ZT600 Series printers combine rugged durability and exceptional performance on a user-friendly, future-ready platform.
To keep your critical operations running smoothly, you need high-performance industrial printing systems that can stand the test of time, both physically and technologically. Zebra’s ZT610 and ZT620 advance the legacy of their industry leading Xi Series predecessors, offering next-generation operational visibility, control and adaptability to meet your evolving needs—all with the rugged durability and 24/7 reliability you expect from Zebra.View Product
The Alpha HSM (High Speed Modular) is our new modular design that is based on various components that can be combined into the right system to meet your requirements.View Product