The compact and robust controllers XB4JET and XB8JET are used to control the inkjet printheads for product marking solutions. The following Markoprint printing technologies are supported: Hewlett-Packard, Funai, Trident.
- Simultaneous marking of primary and secondary packaging using a controller
- Printing on up to two production lines with the XB4JET and up to four production lines with the XB8JET
- Perfect for fixed installation in control cabinets as it offers full remote control capabilities through different interfaces
- Print layout can be designed using the iDesign software included in the scope of delivery
- Print layouts are sent to the XB4JET and XB8JET using the network connection, EIA232, USB interface or a USB stick
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsXB4JET Leaflet
ZEBRA ZT510 – NEXT-GENERATION PRINTING THAT IS BUDGET-FRIENDLY
Designed to strike the ideal balance between performance and value, the Zebra ZT510 includes the core features you need in an industrial printer at a cost-effective price point.View Product
ZT400 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth® connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. Plus, with Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, an innovative operating system, your customer can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.View Product
ZEBRA ZT600 SERIES – INDUSTRIAL BRAWN FOR EVERY CHALLENGE
Advancing the legacy of the industry-leading Xi Series, the Zebra ZT600 Series printers combine rugged durability and exceptional performance on a user-friendly, future-ready platform.
To keep your critical operations running smoothly, you need high-performance industrial printing systems that can stand the test of time, both physically and technologically. Zebra’s ZT610 and ZT620 advance the legacy of their industry leading Xi Series predecessors, offering next-generation operational visibility, control and adaptability to meet your evolving needs—all with the rugged durability and 24/7 reliability you expect from Zebra.View Product
The Alpha HSM (High Speed Modular) is our new modular design that is based on various components that can be combined into the right system to meet your requirements.View Product