The OC2 is a streamlined, light weight, and ergonomic thermal printer that provides receipts 2.25 inches wide, and addresses the continually expanding requirements associated with retail, healthcare, hospitality, transportation, and mobile field service applications.
- 2” direct thermal printer
- 1.89” [48 mm] print width
- 2.25” [57 mm] media roll width
- Optional Bluetooth or 802.11 b/g connectivity
The OC2 has many outstanding features that offer equally outstanding benefits. Below is a brief list of the features and benefits you will experience using the OC2 printer.
- Compact Design – Streamlined and compact design
- Exclusive Features – Advanced 32-bit architecture RISC processor for light-speed processing
- Many Options to fit your Specific Needs – LED lights indicate Bluetooth, charging and power status, and an external DC jack allows for easy charging. Optional Bluetooth or 802.11b/g connectivity
- Handheld Compatibility – Supports a wide variety of hand-held computers from leading manufacturers
- Optional Swipe-Style Card Reader – Allows processing of payments in the field
- Graphics – Supports the printing of graphics, 1D bar codes, 2D symbologies, and signature capture
- Endurance – Intelligent power management and programmable sleep mode for extended battery life
- Battery – Unlike competitors’ printers, the battery is included in the purchase price. And when it’s time to replace the battery, the OC printers use economical replacement batteries
- Charging Options – External charge contacts, AC adapter, or 12V vehicle cigarette lighter adapter
- Safe and secure – In the storefront, at the office, in the warehouse, and on the road, wireless technology is a critical tool for conducting business. To help ensure that your wireless transactions are secure, the OC offers a broad range of security and encryption protocols that are compatible with today’s high-tech security requirements.
- Reliable performance saves you money – In today’s tough economic times you can’t afford to buy printers that fail. The OC comes with Datamax-O’Neil’s legendary reliability warranty for mobile printers. The OC warranty includes the printer and even the printhead (when used with approved media grades).
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
ZEBRA ZT510 – NEXT-GENERATION PRINTING THAT IS BUDGET-FRIENDLY
Designed to strike the ideal balance between performance and value, the Zebra ZT510 includes the core features you need in an industrial printer at a cost-effective price point.View Product
ZT400 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth® connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. Plus, with Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, an innovative operating system, your customer can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.View Product
ZEBRA ZT600 SERIES – INDUSTRIAL BRAWN FOR EVERY CHALLENGE
Advancing the legacy of the industry-leading Xi Series, the Zebra ZT600 Series printers combine rugged durability and exceptional performance on a user-friendly, future-ready platform.
To keep your critical operations running smoothly, you need high-performance industrial printing systems that can stand the test of time, both physically and technologically. Zebra’s ZT610 and ZT620 advance the legacy of their industry leading Xi Series predecessors, offering next-generation operational visibility, control and adaptability to meet your evolving needs—all with the rugged durability and 24/7 reliability you expect from Zebra.View Product
Portable, Handy, Smart. The TH2 direct thermal 2″ standalone printer is truly revolutionary.View Product