Compact 4 Mobile
The Compact4 Mark II mobile printer is designed for installation on conveyors, forklift trucks and mobile stations. It can operate from a connection to a forklift’s battery and its vibration-proof design makes it the perfect choice for warehousing logistics.
- Direct thermal
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- 5 ips [125 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 4.1″ [104mm] maximum print width
- Serial, USB, LAN, wireless 802.11b/g with WPA2 security protocol (optional)
- PL-Z, PL-I, and PL-B emulations on the DPL versions
The small footprint size of the Compact4 Mobile Mark II printers, the industrial grade ruggedness, and designed for mobility make it the perfect printer for lift truck and mobile cart printing solutions. Key features are listed below:
- Small but Mighty: The Compact4 Mobile printers have an incredibly small footprint which allows them to be used in applications where space is limited. Their compact size takes up less than half the space of a traditional desktop label printer but with the same duty cycle and strength.
- Rugged: The Compact4 Mobile printers are constructed on a solid cast metal frame and protected with metal die cast covers. Unlike other small printers, the Compact4 series are industrial printers that are built to withstand the rigors of a warehouse or high volume printing application.
- Shock & Vibration ready: The Compact4 Mobile offers a special anti-vibration quick-lock mounting plate, a unique design for forklifts and mobile stations. Runs on 24-48 VDC and connects directly to a forklift battery.
- Media loading is unlike any other printer in the market. The levers are large and easy to manage — so easy that the operation can be done single handed while wearing a leather or latex glove. The paper path is slotted through the side of the printer with no covers to open or clamshells to unlock. Loading media doesn’t get any easier.
- Orientation: The Compact4 Mobile printers can be used in almost any orientation. The design of the printer and special mounting plates allow the printer to be used in its normal upright position, mounted vertically on the wall, or even mounted upside down.
- Software: Labelpoint is a simple yet powerful command language that controls the Compact4 and Nova printers. TeraTerm is an easy to use DOS terminal program for configuring these printers. MP Design is powerful label design software which programs label formats in the printers native command language, Labelpoint. MP Design software comes standard with the printers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
ZEBRA ZT510 – NEXT-GENERATION PRINTING THAT IS BUDGET-FRIENDLY
Designed to strike the ideal balance between performance and value, the Zebra ZT510 includes the core features you need in an industrial printer at a cost-effective price point.View Product
ZT400 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth® connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. Plus, with Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, an innovative operating system, your customer can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.View Product
ZEBRA ZT600 SERIES – INDUSTRIAL BRAWN FOR EVERY CHALLENGE
Advancing the legacy of the industry-leading Xi Series, the Zebra ZT600 Series printers combine rugged durability and exceptional performance on a user-friendly, future-ready platform.
To keep your critical operations running smoothly, you need high-performance industrial printing systems that can stand the test of time, both physically and technologically. Zebra’s ZT610 and ZT620 advance the legacy of their industry leading Xi Series predecessors, offering next-generation operational visibility, control and adaptability to meet your evolving needs—all with the rugged durability and 24/7 reliability you expect from Zebra.View Product
Portable, Handy, Smart. The TH2 direct thermal 2″ standalone printer is truly revolutionary.View Product