Forestry & Mill Labels
Use long-lasting Polytag label material for finished lumber in a harsh environment. If you are tagging and labeling finished lumber for a home center or your own lumber yard, you need easy-to-read labels that will last. Harsh environments can take a toll on labels and your bottom line. Bar codes need to be readable from assembly line to customer check-out. We can help.
Weber prints lumber labels and tags using our Polytag material that is weather-proof and built to last. We can print your labels and even help you attach them to your finished products with products like the FasTagger II Lumber Tagging Stapler
Forestry Label Tips
- Polytag label material, our high-strength film tag designed for outdoor applications, is ideal for nurseries, forestry and saw mills.
- Polytag works great with thermal-transfer printers like Zebra and Datamax.
- Weber can print your labels to match your labeling system or provide you with a labelling system
- If the lumber is under a private label, the company logo should be a unique color and shape to be recognized at a distance.
- Leave room for the UPC bar code to be imprinted with enough clear white space around it so that it scans correctly.
- When imprinting the dimension information on your tag, be sure the characters are large enough to be readable to avoid customer confusion.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
ECOMARK is the most competitive wax ribbon from Weber.
It makes no compromise between price and quality in order to match
standard wax labeling applications.
EASYMARK is the standard Weber wax ribbon which delivers consistent print
quality on any kind of paper label materials. It prints high density legible
barcodes and traceability data for short life labeling needs.
DURAPRINT is a very versatile, multi-purpose wax-resin ribbon.
It provides a higher level of resistances compared to standard wax ribbons and
prints small characters and barcodes with a high level of quality.
ULTRAPLATE is the standard resin ribbon from Weber. It is dedicated to
applications requiring a perfect printing quality and excellent mechanical
resistances. Its high versatility (it also prints on coated papers) and its
performances (sharpness, printing speed) have resulted in making
ULTRAPLATE a market reference.