DNP R300 General Purpose Resin Ribbon
DNP has the most elite resin ribbon offering in the industry. R300’s extensive label adaptability and high print speed capability makes it the most diverse resin of its kind. It outperforms the competition in abrasion and solvent resistance, uses less print energy and is designed with DNP’s standard anti-static and backcoat properties to protect printheads and extend printhead life. And, like all DNP ribbons, R300 is an industry leader in Edge Definition™ producing dark, dense images for improved scan rates.
Polypropylene, polyethylene, polyolefin, vinyl, polyester
• Excellent print quality at high speeds using less print energy
• Extreme durability and solvent resistance
• Extensive label adaptability expanding application options
• UL recognized/CSA approved
• Unbeatable Edge Definition™ for dark, dense images and improved scan rates
• DNP’s specially formulated backcoating for printhead protection
• Most economical resin with DNP’s unmatched abrasion resistance
• Anti-static for easy handling and extended printhead life
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsDNP_R300 Thermal Transfer Ribbon
EASYMARK – Standard Wax
EASYMARK is the standard Weber wax ribbon which delivers consistent print
quality on any kind of paper label materials. It prints high density legible
barcodes and traceability data for short life labeling needs.
ECOMARK – Economical Wax
ECOMARK is the most competitive wax ribbon from Weber.
It makes no compromise between price and quality in order to match
standard wax labeling applications.
PLUSMARK – Premium Wax
PLUSMARK is the high performance wax ribbon from Weber. It offers all
the benefits of a general purpose wax ribbon with an improved print durability
and a capability to print on synthetic label materials.
ULTRAPRINT – High durability resin
ULTRAPLATE is the standard resin ribbon from Weber. It is dedicated to
applications requiring a perfect printing quality and excellent mechanical
resistances. Its high versatility (it also prints on coated papers) and its
performances (sharpness, printing speed) have resulted in making
ULTRAPLATE a market reference.