Heavy-duty labels for harsh environments.
Weber’s line of durable film label materials are specifically designed to maximize long term performance of labels on products that need heavy-duty labels that last.
A durable label is intended to remain with a durable good throughout the product’s life and must withstand possible hostile environments such as exposures to chemicals, extreme temperatures, or UV light. Additionally, the label often must be recognized by UL as being a component itself of the durable good.
Three new product categories of digital label materials are now available from Weber:
- Digiflex BOPP, an economical material perfect for printing decorative graphics.
- Digiweb Vinyl, a material for curved surfaces.
- Digiplate PET, a strong material suitable for flat industrial surfaces.
- Use bright colors when creating warning labels to make sure they are seen.
- After printing the labels, we cover them with our PET over laminate film to achieve a long, durable life.
- Low print volumes of just 500 labels are available when using digital printing and our new durable digital materials.