Forestry & Mill Labels
Use long-lasting Polytag label material for finished lumber in a harsh environment. If you are tagging and labeling finished lumber for a home center or your own lumber yard, you need easy-to-read labels that will last. Harsh environments can take a toll on labels and your bottom line. Bar codes need to be readable from assembly line to customer check-out. We can help.
Weber prints lumber labels and tags using our Polytag material that is weather-proof and built to last. We can print your labels and even help you attach them to your finished products with products like the FasTagger II Lumber Tagging Stapler
Forestry Label Tips
- Polytag label material, our high-strength film tag designed for outdoor applications, is ideal for nurseries, forestry and saw mills.
- Polytag works great with thermal-transfer printers like Zebra and Datamax.
- Weber can print your labels to match your labeling system or provide you with a labelling system
- If the lumber is under a private label, the company logo should be a unique color and shape to be recognized at a distance.
- Leave room for the UPC bar code to be imprinted with enough clear white space around it so that it scans correctly.
- When imprinting the dimension information on your tag, be sure the characters are large enough to be readable to avoid customer confusion.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The Epson C7500 inkjet label printer is a fast, full-colour label printer whose rugged design allows minimal maintenance, low cost of ownership, and is ideal for busy, on-demand labelling environments.
The Just-in-Time Colour printing lets you print the labels you need, when you need them, quickly and economically. The C7500 uses durable inks that won’t smudge, smear or fade. And the highly durable labels are up to 50% lower in cost than laser or thermal-transfer printed labels.
The perfect colour printer for GHS and medical device labels.
Now you can dramatically reduce colour label costs, increase operational efficiencies and quickly produce high-quality colour labels with Just in Time ColourTM printing on Epson’s high-speed ColourWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer. This compact inkjet printer is perfect for in-house on-demand printing of small GHS chemical labels, short run food labels, medical device labelling and more.View Product
Special labels by Weber Marking Systems meet the most diverse of requirements and have numerous specialized features, depending on their purpose.View Product
Blank labels are used in all industries for documentation and tracking and in logistics. The relevant labels are marked using the thermal direct or thermal transfer method; Weber also supplies the relevant printers for any conceivable purpose.View Product