When choosing the right label for your detergent or liquid soap product, it’s important to get a label material that will stand up to exposure to the product. The label is going to get wet and abused. Weber can help you decide on the right materials that will look great and yet be durable enough to take harsh treatment of repeated soakings and squeezing.
Enhance your brand with durable yet attractive custom labels.
Your labels can be die cut to follow the shape of your container. And you can use clear film to create a no-label look.
Detergent Label Tips/strong>
- By using a clear label material or metallic foil, you add value to your product with an enhanced look.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to damp and abusive conditions as well as frequent handling with product contents contacting the label.
- Always test your label adhesives to make sure they will stick securely to your containers, especially plastic bottles and curved shapes.
- Use unique designs and bold logos for your brand to create a family of products. This makes it easier for consumer to return to your product by sight.
- Organics and environmentally friendly soaps are gaining in popularity. Ask about using green label materials.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes.
- Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company, get coupons, and more.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Daily operation couldn’t be simpler, thanks to a new ribbon cartridge with more status iconsView Product
The ZD410 healthcare model offers all of the features of the standard model plus disinfectant ready plastics and an IEC 60601-1 compliant power supply. Designed for hospital, clinic, laboratory and pharmacy applications, the direct thermal ZD410 helps to protect privacy by leaving no record on a ribbon of what has been printed. The optional 300 dpi print resolution is ideal for printing small labels. The ZD410 healthcare model is currently available for purchase only in North America and the European Union countries. It will be launched in other countries throughout 2016.View Product
Zebra GK420t Healthcare Desktop Printer
Zebra’s GK™ Series and GT800 desktop printers combine dependable printing with fast print speeds and network manageability. With their easy-to-use design, Zebra’s advanced desktop printers enable you to improve operational efficiencies.View Product
The Epson C7500 inkjet label printer is a fast, full-colour label printer whose rugged design allows minimal maintenance, low cost of ownership, and is ideal for busy, on-demand labelling environments.
The Just-in-Time Colour printing lets you print the labels you need, when you need them, quickly and economically. The C7500 uses durable inks that won’t smudge, smear or fade. And the highly durable labels are up to 50% lower in cost than laser or thermal-transfer printed labels.