Auto Parts Labels
Your automotive replacement parts packaging needs a colorful label to attract a buyers attention. Set your brand apart from the competition with unique, well-designed labels that showcase your products. You can use a wide range of materials to add value and style to your label and Weber can help you decide on the best fit of facestock and adhesive to guarantee that your label looks good and performs correctly.
Great looking labels help sell your products.
As in many cases, products are judged and purchased on the strength of their label. And auto parts are no different.
|Radiator Repair Kit LabelThis label goes on a small clamshell container that holds the part for this product. The right and left side of the label are beveled and, when folded down over the sides of the clamshell, act as a closure device. It also ensures the integrity of the package by acting as a tamper-evident seal.Label Size: 5.0″ wide x 5.75″ highFacestock: Gloss White
Print method: Flexo
Top Coat: None
|Tire Balancer & Sealant LabelThe Ride-On Tire Balancer & Sealant label wraps around a round container and is laminated to protect the readability of the text instructions. The unique design features important tire information plus quick-reference measurement call-outs that read in either direction along the sides of the label. That’s handy!Label Size: 5.0″ wide x 6.0″ highFacestock: Gloss White
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: Clear Lamination
POP Automotive Label Tips
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- Overt security and authentication labels that used fracturable materials (destructible labels), messaging adhesives and holographic images keep your brand safe from counterfeiting.
- If your package contains petroleum distillate or other liquids, be sure to chose a printing process and lamination to prevent label damage.
- Flexible label materials are available in case your product comes in a squeezable or flexible container.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Clear clamshells are popular options and can be labeled easily.
- You can use your label as a closure device on a box or clamshell package.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Markoprint X1Jet HP Handhold – A powerful mobile handheld inkjet printer for use in multiple locations The Markoprint X1JET HP HandHold inkjet printer is a versatile, mobile, industrial, small character inkjet printer for use in multiple locations. The mobile industrial inkjet printer is battery operated and will print high resolution text and images without being fixed to a…View Product
The TC51/TC56 touch computer is sleek and beautiful—yet smart, rugged and hardworking. Designed for the new business world, users get a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones to meet worker expectations, along with the enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability a business requires.View Product
This series of retail SATO printers include a heavy duty print mechanism and cutter assembly which carries on the tradition of durability and performance of SATO solutions.View Product
ACHIEVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE AND ASSOCIATE PRODUCTIVITY
Add value to the customer experience with targeted promotions and offers based on buying preferences. Empower store associates to more efficiently manage inventory and pricing at the shelf edge. Reduce your overhead costs and improve customer loyalty with the MC Series multi-function retail mobile computer.View Product