From origin to destination throughout the journey we stick with you all the way.
Logistics, warehousing and transport of goods , is becoming more and more important Weber marking systems packing labels are rugged and durable, designed to withstand handling wear and tear and environmental and weather conditions. Our in-house experts have developed best in class adhesives, finishes and inks so we can provide solutions for even the most difficult applications.
Weber marking systems also uses the most up-to-date bar-coding and variable data printing and scanning technologies to track and trace items from end to end in the supply chain. Direct thermal and thermal transfer labels are the perfect choice for your courier, warehousing and compliance requirements.
Packages can become lost if labels become damaged or removed preventing delivery and leading to lost revenue and disappointed customers. Our high quality paper direct thermal labels and thermal transfer labels ensure that your barcode and text will be clear and legible with maximum scalability.
How has Weber provided solutions in Logistics?
- Shipping and receiving labels
- Inventory control labels
- Bar-coding, scanning and Indexing variable data
- Distinctive and colour coded warehouse labels identify shelving and storage areas
- Pallet labels which are clear and precise for accurate distance scanning.
- Rugged and durable hand-held mobile receipt printers