- Inkjet Coding Systems
- Label Applicators
- LABEL APPLICATOR SYSTEMS
- Applicator Overview
- Geset Alpha 86 Applicator
- Geset Alpha 86 Bottle-Wrap System
- Geset Alpha V40
- Geset Alpha V40 Blow Applicator
- Geset Alpha V40 Direct-Tamp Applicator
- Geset Alpha V40 Swing-Tamp Applicator
- Geset Alpha V40 Tamp-Blow Applicator
- Geset Alpha V40 Wipe-On Applicator
- Tronics Series 3 Pressure-Sensitive Label Applicator
- Bottle-Matic Label Applicator
- Weber Alpha Quadro Applicator
- Weber Alpha Compact Applicator
- Applicator Overview2
- LABEL PRINT AND APPLY
- Thermal Label Printers
- Card Printers
- Barcode Verifiers
- Labelling Software
An ideal solution for acurate pressure-sensitive labels on cylindrical objects
Tronics Series 3 Pressure-Sensitive Label Applicator
For in-line speed and precision, the Tronics Series 3 from Weber is a system that addresses a wide variety of pressure-sensitive labeling applications.
The Series 3 is available in standard-, medium- and high-speed models. The systems apply front, back, wrap-around, top and bottom labels for the broad range of packaging markets – and for an even wider range of products and packages.
These ruggedly constructed, dependable systems can be configured to handle a diverse selection of package shapes and sizes. And the Series 3 can dispense and apply pressure-sensitive labels from .5 inch high and long to a full 10 inches high and 39 inches long.
All Series 3 label applicators are equipped with a standard 7.5-inch wide, 10-foot long heavy-duty conveyor and labeling heads that will accommodate up to a 9-inch wide label web (kits for larger labels are optional).
• Product sizes – from vials as small as 5ml to 10-gallon pails
• Product shapes – round, flat-sided, oval/contoured, plus unstable products like syringes, narrow cylinders/tubes, caps and more
• Product materials – plastics, paper products, metals, glass, rubber, ceramic, wood and more
The Series 3 handles small labels and large, in varying shapes, and applies them to virtually anywhere on a product or package.
• Label size – from .5-inch high by .5-inch long, up to 10 inches high by 39 inches long
• Label application – front; back; top; bottom; wrap-around (up to 100 per cent); booklet; crescent-shaped (for tapered rounds); one label on two, three or four panels; corner-wrap; two adjacent sides; spot; tamper evident; neck; one, two or three labels on a round product; RFID and more
• Label materials – standard pressure-sensitive paper, clear, Mylar, foil and more.
Product & Label Changeovers
Series 3 labeling systems are extremely user-friendly and easy to adjust when changing products and/or labels.
Conveyor rails plus modules like labeling head(s), wrap-around belt, backing pad, overhead product hold-down and aligning chains all have tool-less adjustments, in addition to quick-reference rulers beveled into the shafts.
In addition, the Series 3 features simple electronics and touch-pad controls (photo at lower right) that provide a number of unique advantages.
• On-the-fly adjustments – any label head or module can be adjusted without stopping the system; the touch-pad provides the operator with adjustment options
• Job memory – up to 100 jobs can be stored in the system’s memory to expedite changeovers
• Durability – the system’s sealed interface provides protection in chemical and other industrial environments
• On-board software – the Series 3 communicates with all popular PLCs, including Allen-Bradley and Omron. All software for any possible upgrade or option is pre-loaded; no downloading of proprietary software is required
Tronics Series 3 labeling systems from Weber also include an array of miscellaneous features, including batch counting, real-time products-per-minute display, total products labeled, additional inputs and outputs for missing/low label and for integration with PLCs on other packaging and handling equipment.
Label Design and Printing Software