|Fast Coding and Application
|Enhanced reliability and performance|
|Modular system design|
- Inkjet Coding Systems
- Label Applicators
- LABEL APPLICATOR SYSTEMS
- LABEL PRINT AND APPLY
- Weber LA2600
- Weber 2600 Blow Printer Applicator
- Weber 2600 Tamp - Blow Printer Applicator
- Weber 4000S Swing-Tamp Printer Applicator
- Weber 4000S Tamp - Blow Printer Applicator
- Weber 4020 Swing-Tamp Printer Applicator
- Weber 4020 Tamp - Blow Printer Applicator
- Weber 4050 Pallet Applicator
- Weber 4050 Swing-Tamp Printer Applicator
- Weber 4050 Tamp - Blow Printer Applicator
- Weber 4050 Wipe-On Printer Applicator
- Weber 4300 Pro-Apply Label Printer Applicator
- Weber 5300 Air-Blow Printer Applicator
- Weber 5300 Core Tube Labelling System
- Weber 5300 Corner Wrap Printer Applicator
- Weber 5300 Drum Label Printer Applicator
- Weber 5300 Dual - Label Printer Applicator
- Weber 5300 LSA Labelling System
- Weber 5300 RFID Printer Applicator
- Weber 5300 Swing-Tamp Printer Applicator
- Weber 5300 Tamp - Blow Printer Applicator
- Weber 5300 Twin - Tamp Printer Applicator
- Weber 5300 Tyre Label Printer Applicator
- Weber Alpha Laser Label Applicator
- Weber LA-Twin Label Applicator
- Thermal Label Printers
- Card Printers
- Barcode Verifiers
- Labelling Software
Weber LA-Twin Label Applicator - Labeling solution for GHS requirement
Weber LA-Twin Label Applicator
A new system for the classification, labelling and packaging of
substances and mixtures was introduced throughout Europe on 1-20-2009,
when the European GHS regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, also referred to as
CLP regulation, entered into force.
The new EU directive also affects labelling requirements. Since new red diamond-shaped symbols and H and P statements now replace the so far used pictograms on orange squares and the R and S statements (Risk and Safety notes) must be combined on one label.
Resourceful and perfectly conceived
The Legi-Air Twin from Weber Marking Systems, with its two series-connected printing modules, is the answer to meeting the legal requirements. Legi-Air Twin labels different sized pallets, folding boxes and especially barrels, in through feed mode, with small and large label sizes, multi-colored and at various customized positions on the containers.
Integrated controls support the operator in handling the print modules. Both printing mechanisms are of similar design and intuitive to operate. The applicator systems may, if required, also be controlled and networked via Bluhmware.
Small and large lots
Are labeled more quickly and more reliably. Apart from the hazard statements "H” and the precautionary statements "P”, the 2-colored warning symbols are also printed in the required quantities and dimensions, as required. Product designations, quantity information, logos, barcodes (1- or 2-dimensional) are tested and proven technology and have been part of the Weber labeling technology system standards for many years.
By deploying a print module with thermal transfer foil automatic economy.
Only the actually printed foil is used for labels with large, not currently printed areas or with partially printed symbols.
The right applicator for every product shape.
In the Legi-Air product family, this basic system also can be combined with a range of standardized and customized applicators.
In developing the Twin, reliable handling of large size labels received particular attention. The Legi-Air Twin is based on the Legi-Air 4050, which is fitted with a special belt applicator adjacent to the second print unit. This is designed so that, with barrel labeling for instance, it adjusts to match the height and diameter of different container sizes automatically. This enables accurate, central labelling away from the seams.
The label is applied using the so-called wipe-on method, whereby it is accurately and reliably collected by the passing product and "wiped on”, so to speak. The finished label is evenly peeled off the backing paper, held by vacuum and transported to the barrel by conveyor belts.
The processing speed can be extremely high, since the printing process is separate from that of label dispensing. It is recommended to turn a cylindrical product during the labeling process if the length of the label exceeds 1/3 of the barrel diameter. The label width and -length depend on the data volume, but this can always be easily adjusted to suit specific customer requirements.
Any label is possible
In the chemical industry it is important that warnings, weight specifications, ingredients etc. on the packaging remain permanently and clearly legible. This means that the labelings, depending on product and downstream process, may need to be resistant to acids and solvents. The print- and apply system also processes large label rolls, guaranteeing maximum operating time.
Pressure resistant and high adhesion labels
- Virtually any type of top layer material
- From simple paper to impact-resistant foil
- UV-resistant andresistant to salt water and/or chemicals
- Multi-colored or blanc types
- From slightly to permanently adhesive
Label Design and Printing Software